Multiethnic group of young business people having brainstrom in office
It is the aim of any business person to see their business grow. This business growth is brought about by retaining the existing clients and at the same time getting new clients. Getting new clients requires a mix of strategies to ensure you achieve the target as explained below.
1. Try digital marketing
In this digital era, marketing has been made easier by marketing in the digital space in order to capture the online community which is huge and technology savvy. Digital marketing is now a full-time job and the online community cannot be ignored due to the huge number of people who work around the online space. Some of the ways you can have a digital presence include;
- Have a responsive website
The need for a responsive website in your business cannot be ignored. Clients base their trust on businesses that have websites and they are able to judge your business as genuine.
- Develop an app
Applications have become a new channel on which you can engage with your new clients. Having a well-developed application by hiring an app developer will entice clients to download the application on their mobile phones or computers and engage with you through the site. This will also build on your credibility.
- Have an appealing Logo that clients can identify with.
- Work on search engine optimization to help in the easy ranking of your brand online.
- Use social media: Many people use social media and it is a great platform on which you can find potential clients. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and also WhatsApp groups are some of the key sites on which you can find new clients for your business. You only need to post useful content and also have a dedicated page for our business on these social media sites.
2. Use your existing network
You can use your existing network to get your clients. Most times new clients get to know of your business out of referrals from their friends. This is due to the trust that we hold out of our friend’s word of mouth referrals. This type of method works best when you have established trust with your immediate network and hence will be the first people to refer your business to potential clients.
3. Understand your business inside out
Having a clear understanding of your business will make you attractive to potential clients. One sign that you understand your business well is by being able to explain it well to any person who wishes to know it more. Showing your in-depth knowledge to a potential client helps clear any doubt in regard to the kind of business that you do and your quality of work.
4. Demonstrate to your customers that you are providing real value
The potential clients that you meet need to feel that you are providing real value to them. They need to feel that they are getting a solution from your business. You, therefore, need to demonstrate that you are the only one who understands their challenge and you have the solution to that.
5. Have an exciting customer experience
An exciting customer experience will retain the existing clients and also attract new clients that seek to engage with your business. Some of the best customer experiences include;
- Have a phone answering service-Such a service will help you have a proper conversation with your clients whenever they call your company line. The service should be simple to avoid any customer fatigue. No clients want to be put on hold for long as you try to route them to another business line.
- Give a chat option on your platform-A chat option will cater well to your online clients. Through the chat option, potential clients can ask any questions in regard to your business and how they stand to gain.
- Introduce a loyalty Program-Loyalty programs will help you retain clients while at the same attracting new ones. A loyalty program can include discounts and promotions in order to capture their loyalty.
Getting new clients for your business will help in your business growth. You, therefore, need to deploy a mix of the strategies explained above in order to capture as many clients as possible and at the same time retain the existing clients in order to maximize on their referral.