Interested to be Digital Noobs Writer?
Hey! Thanks for your interest in contributing to Digital Noobs website. We are glad to have you here and we sincerely hope to share your expertise with our dear readers in the near future.
Below, we provide insight into the quality we expect of our guest contributors. Follow these guidelines and style if you’d like to get your post on Digital Noobs. If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Please email your completed article and images to marketing [at] digitalnoobs [dot] com. Publication dates will be based on Digital Noobs calendar.
We only consider full blog posts and don’t accept pitches. Submissions must meet Digital Noobs team quality standard in order to get published.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Our content tends to fall in specific categories. These include: Instagram and Facebook for business, tips and tricks of marketing newbie and content marketing. But, feel free to suggest if you think of a great topic that will benefit Digital Noobs readers.
- Well written and original (always ask what can readers benefit from your post)
- Proper attribution of format, data and affiliate links referenced in the article.
- The images should be in format jpg or png and make sure it is less than 640 pixels width.
- Include your brief bio at the top (at most 50 words)
- One post requires maximum 500 words. If it is more than 500 words, we might split your content to be released daily instead.
- Post should be submitted in a word document with any image files attached separately as well as indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Digital Noobs promotes all posts via Twitter and Facebook. Hence, contributors are encouraged to distribute their post through social media.
- The team reserves the right to edit at our discretion including changes in text and headline in the future of accuracy and comprehensiveness.
THINKING TO REPOST ONE OF OUR ARTICLES?
Two major concerns in reposting are keeping Google and us happy. We all know that Google frowns on duplicate content. Hence, feel free to re-publish in full any Digital Noobs article if you include the link to the article/source.
NOTE: You cannot make money off our content. We gave it for free, so you need to keep it free by passing it along.